The purpose of a covenant circle is to create an intimate space for each participant to deepen their connections with each other and minister to one another. We do this by exploring together matters of ultimate worth via unifying monthly themes.
Monthly themes for this year include: Renewal, Deep Listening, Healing, Stillness, Imagination, Beloved Community, Commitment, Becoming, Story, Play.
Each Covenant Circle will:
- Meet together, currently via Zoom, once a month beginning in September. Please do your best to attend regularly.
- Do a service project of their choice together, either inside or outside of UUCMC.
- Use a prepared session plan designed to explore your thoughts and feelings about our monthly themes.
- A facilitator will lead the group experience and receive training and support from Rev. Virginia and the Covenant Circle organizers.
- Members commit to keep confidentiality, to listen deeply to one another and to participate to the best of their ability.